From BG FFXI Wiki
| Bonds That Never Die
||Cyranuce, Pashhow Marshlands (S)
||Wings of the Goddess
||Determined not to let Machegue's death be in vain, Excenmille has disobeyed his father's direct orders and embarked on a solitary mission to slay the behemoth. Follow him to Jugner Forest and ensure his safety!
- Talk to Rholont in Southern San d'Oria (S) (E-7) to receive a Letter to Count Aurchiat
- Head to Pashhow Marshlands (S) and examine the Shimmering Pondweed at (G-6) for a cutscene.
- Using the Campaign teleport will most likely be your fastest way here.
- The quest will now be flagged in your log.
- You may wish to purchase Hatchets now to save time.
- Travel to Jugner Forest (S) and examine the Overgrown Mushrooms at (F-10) for a cutscene. (They are on the pathway.)
- Recall ring: Jugner or Recall-Pashhow will get you close to where you are going the fastest.
- Note: Have at least one open inventory slot or you will have to rewatch the entire CS again.
- Use Hatchets on Logging Points in the area until you receive a Length of Jugner Ivy.
- The chance of getting the Length of Jugner Ivy from a logging point is high, but not 100%.
- Logging points are in (F-7) (F-10) and (J-6)
- Return to the Overgrown Mushrooms at (F-10) in Jugner Forest (S) for another cutscene.
- Travel to the lower right corner of (F-7) and check the Mossy Stump for a cutscene.
- After the cutscene, inspect the Mossy Stump again to enter a battlefield against a Young Behemoth.
- See the Discussion page for testimonials and boss-related information.
- After you have cleared the battlefield, report to Rongelouts N Distaud (S) (I-9) in Southern San d'Oria (S) to receive your reward.
You Might Also Like These Articles