Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Bonds That Never Die
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Talk to Rholont in Southern San d'Oria (S) (E-7) to receive a Letter to Count Aurchiat
- Head to Pashhow Marshlands (S) and examine the Shimmering Pondweed at (G-6) for a cutscene.
- The quest will now be flagged in your log.
- You may wish to purchase Hatchets now to save time.
- Travel to Jugner Forest (S) and examine the Overgrown Mushrooms at (F-10) for a cutscene. (They are on the pathway.)
- Note: Have at least one open inventory slot or you will have to rewatch the entire CS again.
- Use Hatchets on Logging Points in the area until you receive a Length of Jugner Ivy.
- The chance of getting the Length of Jugner Ivy from a logging point is high, but not 100%.
- Return to the Overgrown Mushrooms at (F-10) in Jugner Forest (S) for another cutscene.
- Travel to the lower right corner of (F-7) and check the Mossy Stump for a cutscene.
- After the cutscene, inspect the Mossy Stump again to enter a battlefield against a Young Behemoth.
- See the Discussion page for testimonials and boss-related information.
- After you have cleared the battlefield, report to Rongelouts N Distaud (S) (I-9) in Southern San d'Oria (S) to receive your reward.