Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our guide of changes to the game!
Already returned? Welcome back! Check out "Quickstart 1-119" - for a complete journey from level 1 to 119!
Areas • Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Areas • Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Unity • A.M.A.N. Trove • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting||October Update Items|
| Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments|
Boost: Kamihr Drifts
|Boost: Kamihr Drifts|
|Objective||Cheer up the worker at the frontier station in Kamihr Drifts.|
|IMP x1||IMP x2||IMP x3||Treasure|
- Travel to the frontier station in Kamihr Drifts and speak with the Station Worker.
- This quest will be inaccessible until the frontier station is built.
- You will be presented with a list of various emotes from which you must choose one to cheer up the worker.
- To complete the assignment, the correct emote must be chosen from the correct angle.
- After each emote attempt, a dialogue will inform you whether the angle or emote was correct.
- The correct emote/direction changes approximately every 3 game hours, so it is possible to warp back and forth from the Mummers' Coalition and rapidly repeat this quest once you figure out the proper emote/direction.
Cheer to the SE after 00:00
Pretend to be flustered to the S after 03:00
Blush like a maiden to the SW after 06:00
Rally the troops to the W after 09:00
Look pleased to the North West after 12:00
Cry a river to the North after 15:00
Act surprised to the North East after 18:00
Rue your life to the East after 21:00