Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • Odyssey • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Boost: Kamihr Drifts
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Boost: Kamihr Drifts|
|Objective||Cheer up the worker at the frontier station in Kamihr Drifts.|
|IMP x1||IMP x2||IMP x3||Treasure|
- Travel to the frontier station in Kamihr Drifts and speak with the Station Worker.
- This quest will be inaccessible until the frontier station is built.
- You will be presented with a list of various emotes from which you must choose one to cheer up the worker.
- To complete the assignment, the correct emote must be chosen while facing the Station Worker from the direction listed below.
- After each emote attempt, a dialogue will inform you whether the direction or emote was correct.
- Directions are approximate; take a few steps to the left or right if the angle is incorrect.
- The correct emote/direction changes approximately every 3 game hours, so it is possible to warp back and forth from the Mummers' Coalition and rapidly repeat this quest once you figure out the proper emote/direction.
|03:00-06:00||Pretend to be flustered (S)|
|06:00-09:00||Blush like a Maiden (SW)|
|09:00-12:00||Rally the troops (W)|
|12:00-15:00||Look Pleased (NW)|
|15:00-18:00||Cry a River (N)|
|18:00-21:00||Act Surprised (NE)|
|21:00-00:00||Rue your life (E)|