Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Borghertz's Chasing Hands
If you have any other Borghertz's Hands quest active, you must complete that one before you can start this quest!
- You do not need to be on Ranger when opening the coffer.
- You will receive a key item Old gauntlets from the coffer.
- Return to Upper Jeuno and speak to Guslam. He will inform you he is unable to repair the gauntlets.
- If this is your first AF you must do the following, otherwise skip these steps:
- Go to Port Jeuno and head to the crates near the AH and Jeuno Duty-Free Shop at (H-8).
- Click on the ??? to receive a cutscene.
- Travel to Castle Zvahl Baileys and go to (F-8) on the first map.
- Click on one of the torches to spawn Dark Spark.
- Once Dark Spark is defeated, examine one of the torches for the Key Item Shadow flames.
- Return to Port Jeuno and examine the ??? again. After the cutscene, the quest is complete.
Two Additional Coffers
Guslam mentions that there is still armor scattered about Vana'diel. You can find two more pieces of armor by opening coffers in the following zones with the corresponding coffer key:
- Crawler's Nest - Hunter's Braccae
- Monastic Cavern - Hunter's Jerkin
- These coffers are not required to complete the quest, therefore after you receive your hands the quest is "completed".
- The quest must either be active or completed in order to receive these attire pieces.
- You must have Ranger as your main job when you open these coffers.