Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Borghertz's Lurking Hands
From BG FFXI Wiki
If you have any other Borghertz's Hands quest active, you must complete that one before you can start this quest!
If you have any other Borghertz's Hands quest active, you must complete that one before you can start this quest.
- Travel to the Durable Shields shop and speak with Guslam located at (H-8) to begin the quest.
- Go to Ifrit's Cauldron
- Either obtain a Cauldron Coffer Key or pick the lock as a Thief.
- You do not need to be on Ninja when opening the coffer.
- You will receive a key item Old gauntlets from the coffer.
- Return to Upper Jeuno and speak to Guslam. He will inform you he is unable to repair the gauntlets.
- Speak to Deadly Minnow inside of the Durable Shields shop.
- Head to Lower Jeuno inside the Tenshodo area. Speak with Yin Pocanakhu at (J-8) and then trade 1,000 gil to continue.
- If you have completed the AF hands quest on another job, you do not need to view this cutscene or pay gil.
- Go to Port Jeuno and head to the crates near the AH and Jeuno Duty-Free Shop at (H-8).
- Click on the ??? to receive a cutscene.
- Travel to Castle Zvahl Baileys and go to (F-8) on the first map.
- Click on one of the torches to spawn Dark Spark.
- Once Dark Spark is defeated, examine the same torch you used to spawn it. You will receive the key item Shadow flames.
- Return to Port Jeuno and examine the ??? again. After the cutscene, the quest is complete.