Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Borghertz's Shadowy Hands
From BG FFXI Wiki
If you have any other Borghertz's Hands quest active, you must complete that one before you can start this quest!
If you have any other Borghertz's Hands quest active, you must complete that one before you can start this quest.
- Go to The Eldieme Necropolis
- Either obtain an Eldieme Necropolis Coffer Key or pick the lock as a Thief.
- You do not need to be on Dark Knight when opening the coffer.
- You will receive a key item Old gauntlets from the coffer.
- Return to Upper Jeuno and speak to Guslam. He will inform you he is unable to repair the gauntlets.
- If this is your first time completing a Boghertz's Hands quest for any job, you must do the following:
- Go to Port Jeuno and head to the crates near the AH and Jeuno Duty-Free Shop at (H-8).
- Click on the ??? to receive a cutscene.
- Travel to Castle Zvahl Baileys and go to (F-8) on the first map.
- Click on one of the torches to spawn Dark Spark.
- Once Dark Spark is defeated, examine the same torch you used to spawn it. You will receive the key item Shadow flames.
- Return to Port Jeuno and examine the ??? again. After the cutscene, the quest is complete.