From BG FFXI Wiki
| Brigand's Chart (Quest)
||Zaldon, Selbina (H-9)
||After obtaining the Brigand's Chart from the stomach of a Bhefhel Marlin, head to the Khoonta Dunes, in the Buburimu Peninsula, to search for the hidden treasure.
- You will need a Brigand's Chart to begin this quest.
- When you are ready, trade the chart to the ??? at (G-9) in Buburimu Peninsula.
- The next part of this quest is done solo.
- Make sure to bring a fishing pole and bait.
- As soon as you trade the chart your job will be restricted to level 20. An NPC will appear next to you.
- You have three minutes to fish up a Penguin Ring dropped by the NPC.
- While trying to fish up the ring, you might also fish up a Puffer Pugil or a chest.
- Only one Puffer Pugil can be out at a time. If you don't kill it, no more will appear while fishing.
- It is recommended you bring a friend with you to deal with the Pugil for you.
- You can fish up multiple chests during this quest. You must open them before the three minutes are up or they are lost.
- When the NPC mentions getting tired, you have only 10 seconds left before the three minutes are up.
You Might Also Like These Articles