Considering returning to Final Fantasy XI? Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our community collaborative guide!
Already returned? Welcome back! Be sure to read "Quickstart 1-119" - our guide for a complete journey from level 1 to 119!
Areas · Missions · Quests · Coalitions · Assignments
Reive · Skirmish · Delve · Incursion · Vagary · Sinister Reign
Areas · Missions · Escha · Domain Invasion · Geas Fete · Omen
Ambuscade · Dynamis Divergence · Unity · High-Tier Mission Battlefields · Master Trials · Monstrosity
|Trust Magic · Mog Garden · Monster Rearing · Job Points · Crafting · Guides||November Update Items|
| Ultimate Weapons|
Category:Salvage (Level 75)
Were you looking for Salvage (Level 99)?
The original four Salvage battlefields designed for level 75 are:
Entry Requirements and Details
- Treasures of Aht Urhgan Mission 17 Complete
- Party/Alliance Size of 1-18 Members
- Minimum level requirement: Level 65
- Remnants Permit
- The maximum time permitted in a remnants area is 100 minutes.
- Remnant zones are instanced, so multiple groups can occupy a single Remnants zone (They will not be able to interact with each other though)
- Equipment with the requirement "Assault" or "Salvage" will activate during Salvage
- Players will receive the benefits of Sanction
- Players are afflicted with pathos upon initiation of the event. These pathos reduce players' HP, MP, and Attributes as well as remove players' sub job, access to spells, and access to abilities or weapon skills.
- Note: As of the December 2013 Version Update, players are now able to enter without any other party members. Due to the nature of some objective requirements, it may be very difficult to win all available objectives while solo.
Upon entering a zone and moving forward, prior to encountering any enemies, an Armoury Crate will be found containing a variety of imbued cells. These chests always contain the following 10 cells:
- Incus Cell x2
- One or two of each of the following (one of one, two of the other):
- Duplicatus Cell
- Two of: Humilus Cell, Spissatus Cell, Cumulus Cell, Undulatus Cell
- Can be two of the same kind
- Two of: Any statistic or equipment cell except Cumulus Cell, Undulatus Cell and Incus Cell
- Can be two of the same kind
Additional cells either have a chance to drop or are guaranteed drops obtained from defeating various monsters in the area, and the cells that may be received typically depend on the type of monster defeated.
Within level 75 Salvage areas, armoury crates often appear at set locations or as drops from a defeated monster. Armoury crates may contain one or more temporary items. Certain armoury crates are more likely to contain certain items.
Level 75 Salvage includes a method of obtaining equipment quite different from other events. Instead of a piece of gear dropping that's instantly useful to a job at 75, pieces of gear at levels 15, 25, and 35 drop. Each final piece of gear is NPC crafted from its corresponding 15, 25, and 35 pieces.
- Level 15 components are the easiest to obtain and generally drop guaranteed off notorious monsters or randomly off normal monsters.
- Level 25 components are obtained randomly at fixed drop rates from a specific chariot boss monster.
- Level 35 components are obtained randomly and rarely from specific notorious monsters, and certain pieces can drop from normal monsters.
To be crafted, each piece requires six of a crafting material as well as 10 Imperial Gold Pieces. The storage of components and crafting of gear are done by the NPC Ghanraam in Aht Urhgan Whitegate. After trading the requisite armor components, crafting materials, and gold pieces, the completed armor may be retrieved after 0:00 JST.
Reference Salvage Level 75 Rewards for a complete listing of the final completed armor pieces as well as all upgrade components and their drop locations.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.