Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
When a scholar gains access to Light Arts and Dark Arts at level 10, he or she will also acquire new abilities called "Stratagems."
The abilities available within Stratagems will correspond to the type of Arts the scholar currently has activated. No abilities will be displayed if neither Light Arts nor Dark Arts has been selected.
Stratagems do not have a recast time. However, the use of these abilities is restricted by the number of "charges" available, with each ability consuming one charge per use.
- When using the "/recast" text command, it is necessary to nominate a specific Stratagem to which the scholar currently has access, such as "/recast Celerity". This command will display the amount of time remaining until a new charge will be generated, as well as the current number of charges available.
The number of charges available depends on the level of the Scholar and the accumulation timer varies with the number of available stratagems such that it would take 4 minutes to recover the total available stratagems if all were depleted at once.
|Level||Number of Charges||Time to Regain One Charge|
|50-69||3||1 minute and 20 seconds|
Maximum charges available depend on scholar (main or sub job) level per chart above. For example, a SCH99 has a maximum of 5 charges while a WHM99/SCH49 has a maximum of 2 charges.
- The 550 job point gift will reduce the strategem timers an additional 15 seconds, resulting in a 33 second recharge time per stratagem.
- Penury Lv. 10
- Reduces the MP cost of your next white magic spell by 50%.
- Addendum: White Lv. 10
- Allows access to additional White Magic spells while using Light Arts.
- Celerity Lv. 25
- Reduces the casting time of your next white magic spell by 50%.
- Accession Lv. 40
- Extends the effect of your next healing or enhancing white magic spell to party members within range. MP cost is tripled and casting time is doubled.
- Rapture Lv. 55
- Enhances the potency of your next white magic spell.
- Altruism Lv. 75 (Merit)
- Increases the accuracy of your next white magic spell.
- Tranquility Lv. 75 (Merit)
- Your next white magic spell will generate less enmity.
- Perpetuance Lv. 87
- Increases the enhancement effect duration of your next white magic spell.
- Parsimony Lv. 10
- Reduces the MP cost of your next black magic spell by 50%.
- Alacrity Lv. 25
- Reduces the casting time of your next black magic spell by 50%.
- Addendum: Black Lv. 30
- Allows access to additional Black Magic spells while using Dark Arts.
- Manifestation Lv. 40
- Extends the effect of your next enfeebling black magic spell to targets within range. MP cost is tripled and casting time is doubled.
- Ebullience Lv. 55
- Enhances the potency of your next black magic spell.
- Focalization Lv. 75 (Merit)
- Increases the accuracy of your next black magic spell.
- Equanimity Lv. 75 (Merit)
- Your next black magic spell will generate less enmity.
- Immanence Lv. 87
- Makes it possible for your next elemental magic spell to be used in a skillchain, but not a magic burst.