Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Speak to Rongelouts N Distaud Southern San d'Oria (S) for a cutscene to begin the quest.
- Zone in to Xarcabard (S) from Beaucedine Glacier (S) for a cutscene.
- Examine the Backfilled Pit in Xarcabard (S) at (F-8).
- West side of (F-8), lower level.
- Examine the Compact Footprint in Southeast corner of (H-8).
- Examine the Sunken Footprint at (H-6)
- Examine the Compact Footprint at (H-8) again.
- Zone into Batallia Downs (S) from Beaucedine Glacier (S) for a cutscene.
- Examine the Fresh Snowmelt in Batallia Downs (S) at (H-5) for a cutscene.
- Examine the Fresh Snowmelt again to spawn an NM.
- You have 30 minutes to defeat the Mannequin NM named Menechme. You will be assisted by Excenmille.
- Menechme uses Polearm weaponskills, the most dangerous being Penta Thrust.
- Excenmille will occasionally use a skill called Stag's Cry that will give himself a temporary attack boost and magic attack bonus. Excenmille will also do several unique weaponskills such as Songbird Swoop, Gyre Strike, and Stag's Charge that do damage.
- You can win the BC fairly easily by simply curing Excenmille while avoiding getting hate on Menechme.
- Once Menechme is defeated, examine the Fresh Snowmelt for a cutscene and your reward.