Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
You must zone and wait until the next game day after completing The Road to Divadom to begin this quest.
- Speak to Laila in Upper Jeuno (G-7) for a cutscene and the Key Item: Wyatt's proposal.
- Speak to Harmodios in Bastok Markets (K-10).
- Return to Upper Jeuno and speak to Laila again.
- Speak to Rhea Myuliah in Upper Jeuno (G-7).
- You will have to perform in front of an audience, you must hold their attention during the performance, Rhea Myuliah will allow you to practice.
- When people move away from you, try to use the proper dance to get their attention back. It seems slightly luck-based.
- After you feel comfortable with performing in front of the audience, speak with Laila. (Requires a game day wait.)
- The audience is composed of 3 children, 2 young men/women, and 2 older people. Focus on Jigs and Waltzes so at least 5 of 7 will watch your performance.
- If the performance is failed, you must wait until the next game day to try again.
- Perform the best to complete the quest and receive your reward.