Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Job Trait Information|
|Description||Occasionally reduces spells' MP Cost.|
|I||GEO10, BLM20, SCH25, BLU65*||25%|
|II||GEO25, BLM76, SCH96, BLU68*||28%|
|III||GEO40, BLM86, BLU99*||31%|
- If Conserve MP Procs, the MP cost of the next spell becomes:
- New MP Cost = floor(Old MP Cost × N ÷ 16)
- with N being a whole number between 8 and 15 (the distribution of procs is even across the range).
- A roll of 15 for N equates to a 6.25% reduction in cost where as a roll of 8 would reduce the cost of a spell by 50%.
- Equipment that gives "Conserve MP+N" actually gives +N% Conserve MP proc rate.
- Conserve MP only "caps" at a 100% proc rate.
- Due to the reduction calculation (shown above) the average MP cost reduction granted by 100 Conserve MP (100% proc rate) is 28.125%.
- Conserve MP does not allow you to cast spells that you do not have the MP to cast normally.
|Blue Mage Job Trait Information|
|Minimum Set Points Needed||4|
|Trait Points Needed per Tier||8|
|Level||Spell||Set Points||Trait Points|
- Conserve MP Model Development - (VxSote, Alla)
- Conserve MP Testing - Abyssea - (Byrth, BG)
- Conserve MP Tiers (Ophannus from JP Wiki)
- Conserve MP Trait Tier Testing (Slycer, BG)
Enhanced by Effects
- Scholar's Roll: Up to %
Damage on Proc
For Black Mage, the Goetia Attire Set +2 set bonus uniquely modifies Conserve MP with a small chance to double spell damage when it procs on a damaging spell. The chance increases with the number of pieces equipped.