Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
|Entry Item:||Clotho Orb||Level Restriction:||Uncapped|
|Time Limit:||30 minutes||Participation:||6 members|
- Osschaart will keep one person charmed during this fight. Therefore, it is advised to bring a duplicate for key jobs (such as stunner) for when one is charmed.
- Use a 2-hour once during the fight; the 2-hour used depends on the job of the person charmed.
- Casts teir 3 aga spells.
- Approximately every 30 seconds, he will change which person is charmed. The order which he will charm starts with the orb-holder and then follows the orb-holder's party list.
- A decent party with a mixture of healers, tanks, and DDs should be able to win. Be careful not to let Osschaart use his 2-hour while a Ninja or Summoner is charmed.
- Susceptible to sleep and lullaby. Thus, if he gains a dangerous 2-hour like Hundred Fists, he can be slept for the duration.