Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • Odyssey • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Staging Point:||Leujaoam Sanctum|
|Start NPC:||Yahsra in Aht Urhgan Whitegate (L-9/L-10)|
|Objective:||The Imperial Army on the eastern front is being hit by a peculiar cold wave, and warm uniforms are in short supply. Buy as many sheep as you can from the markets in Leujaoam and save the troops.|
|Mission Orders:||Buy black sheep|
|Time Limit:||15 minutes||Recommended Lv.||Lvl. 60|
- Only one sheep is required to win the assault, however rescuing less than all of them will reduce the number of points.
- The base AP reward for this assault is 333 + 166 per sheep rescued.
- After you have rescued one sheep the Rune of Release will appear.
The goal is to free as many of the Karakuls trapped behind the ice walls as possible. This is done through a series of small tasks.
- There are 4 Qiqirn NPCs at the entrance
- The Qiqirn Mine Baron will give you a Pickaxe temp. item, which is usable at the mining points around the map. You may trade your mining results back to him for Imperial Currency temp. items.
- The Qiqirn Greengrocer will give you a Sickle temp. item, which is usable at the harvesting points around the map. You may trade your harvesting results back to him for various food temp. items.
- The Qiqirn Dealer will gamble with you. The object of the game is to roll as close as possible to 1000 without going over, the roll is similar to a /random. You can choose whether to keep rolling or stop after each result, which is added on to the previous one. If your total is higher than the Qiqirn Dealer you win, and he will give you an Imperial Gold Piece.
- It costs either 5 Imperial Bronze Pieces or 1 Imperial Silver Piece to gamble.
- The game is heavily tilted in the Dealer's favor. And he cheats like the dirty rat bastard he is.
- The Qiqirn Shepherd runs around shouting for 1 Imperial Gold Piece, 4 Imperial Silver Pieces or 20 Imperial Bronze Pieces. Once it has been given the required currency it will begin to follow you. You can then escort it to one of the ice walls, which the shepherd will proceed to blow up with Qiqirn Mines.
- Sometimes the shepherds will stop destroying the walls and ask for food. If they do this you must give them whichever food they ask for for them to continue (the food obtained through harvesting). Note that any party member can give the shepherd food.
- In two of the five blocked off rooms there will be another Qiqirn Shepherd, which will run back to the start area, as well as a Karakul.
- Note that you have to click on the karakul inside the room after the wall has been destroyed for it to count.