Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • Odyssey • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Cracking Shells (B)
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Cracking Shells (B)|
|Campaign Type:||Offensive operations|
|Start NPC:||Hieronymus - Bastok Markets (S) - (E-8)|
|Campaign Rank:||Iron Emblem of Service §§|
|Objective:||In response to our reclaiming of regions surrounding the capital, Za'Dha Adamantking has organized his surviving legions to launch a mass counter-offensive from Beadeaux. You are to neutralize this threat by eliminating the Quadav leader.|
|Time Limit:||30 Minutes||Recommended Lv.||75|
|Special Event Rewards:||
During Campaign Fiesta Only!
Note: This special campaign ops is only available when Beadeaux (S) is under the control of Bastok.
- Head to Beadeaux (S) after selecting the mission.
- Obtain a Diamond Seal (Key Item).
- The stone drops off any of the Quadav's in Beadeaux (S) (excluding NM's).
- Every member of the party currently in the zone will receive a stone when it drops.
- You will also need a Quadav Charm to get to the Qulun Dome area of the zone.
- Inside the battlefield, four NM's will spawn.
- Za'Dha Adamantking (WHM) and his helpers.
- Once Za'Dha Adamantking is defeated, an Armoury Crate will spawn.
- Return to Emhi Tchaoryo to complete the mission.