From BG FFXI Wiki
| Curses, Foiled A-Golem!?
||Windurst Fame Level: 4
||Shantotto, Windurst Walls (K-7)
||Doctor Shantotto's Flavor of the Month
||Shantotto wants you to go ask the Rhinostery's Rukususu about how her new magic is performing. Rukususu's party is said to be at the tower ruins on the Beaucedine Glacier.
- Speak to Shantotto (K-7) who will ask you a few questions.
- Choose the second response to both questions to start the quest.
- If you answer "Yes mommy" to the second question, your title will change to 'Total Loser'.
- Head to the tower at (I-7) in Beaucedine Glacier and speak to Torino-Samarino to receive Shantotto's new spell.
- Head to Fei'Yin.
- In the basement at (F-6), check the Cermet Door to get a cutscene with Rukususu.
- Return to Shantotto to complete the quest and to receive your reward.
- You must wait one game day and zone after completing the previous quest before you can activate this quest.
- Be careful of how many monsters you kill in Fei'Yin. If you kill too many monsters while in posession of Shantotto's new spell, the item will break and be replaced by Shantotto's ex-spell. If this happens, return to Rukususu to retrieve another scroll.
- You can get the title 'Total Loser' from the title changing bard NPC after completing this quest, even if you did not choose the 'Yes mommy' option.
You Might Also Like These Articles