From BG FFXI Wiki
| Daughter of a Knight
|| Wings of the Goddess
||Jugner Forest (S)
||Could the mystery object the Cait Siths were discussing be related in any way to the medicine Sir Ragelise used to take? The answer lies with Amaura, a resident of present-day Southern San d'Oria.
- Speak to Amaura in Southern San d'Oria at (G-6).
- The fastest route to her would be to take Home Point #1 for Southern San d'Oria.
- Kill Wandering Saplings in Jugner Forest (S) for a Cernunnos Bulb.
- Return to Amaura to trade her the Cernunnos Bulb.
- Trade the Cernunnos Bulb to the Humus-rich Earth in Jugner Forest (S) at (E-6).
- Be careful of aggro from the Lobisons in the area.
- Examine the Humus-rich Earth in Jugner Forest (Present Day) at (E-6) for a cutscene.
- Examine the Humus-rich Earth again to spawn the mob Cernunnos.
- Cernunnos is a Treant-type mob that can cast spells such as Protect IV, Shell IV, Stone IV, Stonga III.
- Examine the Humus-rich Earth again after defeating Cernunnos to obtain the Cernunnos resin.
- Return to Amaura with the key item.
- Speak to Amaura after waiting a game day and zoning to obtain the bottle of treant tonic.
You Might Also Like These Articles