Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • Odyssey • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Deep Cover I (W)
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Deep Cover I (W)|
|Campaign Type:||Intel gathering|
|Start NPC:||Emhi Tchaoryo - Windurst Waters (S) - (H-9)|
|Objective:||The gear of the Yagudo Theomilitary has been increasing in quality at an alarming rate, causing great concern. Proceed to (G-9) and under the orders of Pelpopo, gather intel on the status of the enemy's weaponry.|
|Time Limit:||Recommended Lv.||Any|
- Solo mission
- Speak with Pelpopo at (G-9).
- They will provide you with a Fiendtrapper and 5 Blank fiend plates.
- The Fiendtrapper will not work if you under the effect of Sneak or Invisible (Status) or too far away.
- Take pictures of different Yagudos. Campaign Battle mobs are valid. Picture must be taken from the front of the mob, she will not accept pictures from the back or side of the mob.
- Each picture you take will create a Fiend Plate with the mob's name on it and take up an inventory slot. The exposed Fiend Plates do not stack.
- Return to Pelpopo and trade one Fiend Plate at a time.
- After 3 Fiend Plates are accepted, the mission is complete.
- If you have extra Fiend Plates after completing the mission they may be used for Deep Cover II (W).
- Unused Blank fiend plates may be utilized for Deep Cover II (W).
- You must drop the Fiendtrapper to start Deep Cover II (W).