Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Defuse the Threat
|Defuse the Threat|
|Start NPC:||Lageegee in Aht Urhgan Whitegate (L-9/L-10)|
|Assault Rank:||Sergeant Major|
|Objective:||The Lamiae have hired Qiqirn demolition experts to set land mines in Periqia. You must eliminate this hazard for the soldiers.|
|Mission Orders:||Clear the mine fields|
|Time Limit:||30 minutes||Recommended Lv.||Lvl. 60|
The object of this assault is to clear all 15 hidden Qiqirn Mines. The more mines successfully defused, the higher the AP reward.
- Mines are invisible and do not show up on Widescan.
- When a player approaches a mine, it will trigger a timer. The player then has 30 seconds to locate the mine.
- Every few seconds, the bomb will emit a message indicating how close the player is to the bomb. The possible messages are:
- "Kachink......" indicates the mine is somewhat near
- "Kachink..." indicates the mine is close
- "Kachink!" indicates the player is no more than a few steps away from the right location.
- When the player is close enough to the mine, it will appear and the player can click on the mine to defuse it.
- If the player fails to defuse the mine in time, it explodes for minor damage.
When all 15 mines have been dealt with, either defused or detonated, the Rune of Release spawns at H-9.
Blowing up all the mines fails the assault, most likely you have to defuse at least one mine.