From BG FFXI Wiki
| General Notes
- The zone boss for wave 3 of Dynamis - Bastok (D).
- Has access to all Axe weapon skills.
- Has innate auto-regain.
- This mob is involved in a quest to upgrade "Mythic" and "Ergon" weapons via augments.
- Points towards upgrading will be accumulated on the weapon based on the amount of damage that dealt to this mob by the party/alliance.
- Possesses an innate -80% damage taken trait which may be weakened by 10% for each time an elemental "circle" fetter has been defeated in the zone.
- In order to beat this boss, it is required that you defeat all 8 circles to be able to maximize your damage output.
- Absorbs magical damage (including skillchains) of the same elements as any undefeated circles still present in the zone.
- Defeating a circle will change the resistance tiers to 20% (-80%) of that same element and and 100% (-0%) of the opposite element.
- The Disjoined Galka's damage taken trait is now -70%, and no longer absorbs fire damage, but will take -80% damage from it.
- Fire damage will deal full damage after defeating the Water Circle.
- Ice will now deal full damage, but is still absorbed until the Ice Circle has been defeated.
- At each 20% of HP lost interval, it will spawn 4 Volte helpers; 79%, 59%, 39%, and 19%.
- The Volte mobs in each wave will be unique in job so there will be no repeats.
- Adds will spawn with the same enmity levels of the current focused target from the boss.
- The Volte Corsair is particularly dangerous due to "Wild Card" which will grant a "Benediction" affect on the boss healing it to full. Highly suggested to pull Volte Corsair away from the boss and defeat it quickly.
- This may be difficult as sufficient hate will need to be generated by another party member to shift its focus.
- At any point during the fight, the boss may summon a "Disjoined's Odin" (multiple times) which will perform Shin-Zantetsuken, which is an AoE Death move.
- This may be prevented by having "Reraise" on your character which will consume the effect upon being hit.
- Highly recommend to bring multiple "Reraise" items for this reason.
- Using the /kneel command may also avoid this move but it is very risky and not advised.
- It is also possible to be out of range of the move to avoid it as well.
- Characters using the same weapon skills in succession will result in reduced damage dealt by it to the boss. Suggested to rotate weapon skills to work around this deterrent.
- If any "Volte" helpers are up at this time, it may use the AoE multiple times which will result in a wipe.
- Disjoined Galka will use more dangerous and stronger versions of Weapon Skills as time progresses, in 10 minute intervals from the start of battle.
- This NM in particular appears to use an AoE version of Cloudsplitter called Nimbuscleaver for very high damage.
- Will use a various 1 hr job ability every 180 seconds, such as Mighty Strikes, Perfect Dodge and Invincible.
- If this boss along with the other 3 respective Disjoined bosses have been defeated, it will provide the title Judge, Jury and Executioner.
You Might Also Like These Articles