From BG FFXI Wiki
- If you complete this quest Zilart Mission 14 will be considered completed as well.
- Enter The Shrine of Ru'Avitau from the (H-9) entrance in Ru'Aun Gardens.
- Head North a short distance to find a Blank Target at (G/H-11).
- Examine the blank target for a cutscene.
- You, or someone in your group, will need to obtain an Ark Pentasphere.
- Trade the Ark Pentasphere to any of the Shimmering Circles in La'Loff Amphitheater to access the battlefield.
- This battle has a 30 minute time limit and allows for a full alliance of 18 people will be allowed to enter.
- You will need to defeat Ark Angel MR, Ark Angel TT, Ark Angel EV, Ark Angel HM, and Ark Angel GK in order to win.
- Most party set ups (Short of 18 Black Mages) will find it very difficult to defeat all 5 of the Ark Angels before the alliance wipes. You should expect a full alliance wipe at least once.
- Everyone needs to bring some form of re-raise in order to minimize down time.
- The mobs share alliance hate, so people should wait to re-raise until the entire alliance is down and the mobs are back at their starting position.
- If you feel like you're about to die, try to move out of the center of the arena. People left in the center of the arena are often near impossible to raise again without getting aggro.
- If you happen to have an alliance wipe, re-raise, heal, and then finish off whoever remains.
- The general strategy is to divide and conquer. Have one tank/kiter on each mob, while the rest of the group kills the others one by one.
- The typical kill order is Ark Angel TT > Ark Angel MR > Ark Angel GK > Ark Angel HM > Ark Angel EV.
- Make sure someone is keeping the pets slept at all times. They can cause chaos if left alone for too long.
- The Ark Angel TT should be killed as fast as possible because he has access to wide selection of nasty spells.
- Along with having a pet, the Ark Angel MR will also charm at least one player before she falls.
- Every time the Ark Angel GK uses Meikyo Shisui, he will try to make a Light Skill Chain. This can be prevented if utsusemi absorbs any of the WS.
- When fighting the Ark Angel HM make sure to have as many people out of Mijin Gakure range as possible.
- The Ark Angel EV Spirits Within is very strong and can take out someone in just one hit.
- Once you have finished the battle, return to the Blank Target in The Shrine of Ru'Avitau to choose your reward.
- You must first drop whatever earring you chose last time.
- Examine the the Blank Target in The Shrine of Ru'Avitau.
- Trade a Light Ore to the Qu'Hau Spring at (H-6) in Ro'Maeve during a full moon, clear weather and between 0:00 and 3:00 to get Moonlight ore (Key Item).
- Once you have the Key Item, you will be able to re do the fight.
- You will also need to get another Ark Pentasphere.
- You are only allowed to re-quest this once a week.