Are you considering returning to Final Fantasy XI? Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our community collaborative guide!
Areas · Missions · Quests · Coalitions · Assignments
Reive · Skirmish · Delve · Incursion · Vagary · Sinister Reign
Areas · Missions · Escha · Omen
|March Update Items|
|Mog Garden · Monstrosity · Trust Magic · Unity · Ambuscade · Hard Mode Mission Battles · Master Trials||March Login Campaign|
From BG FFXI Wiki
- If you complete this quest Zilart Mission 14 will be considered completed as well.
- Enter The Shrine of Ru'Avitau from the (H-9) entrance in Ru'Aun Gardens.
- Head North a short distance to find a Blank Target at (G/H-11).
- Examine the blank target for a cutscene.
- You, or someone in your group, will need to obtain an Ark Pentasphere.
- Trade the Ark Pentasphere to any of the Shimmering Circles in La'Loff Amphitheater to access the battlefield.
- This battle has a 30 minute time limit and allows for a full alliance of 18 people will be allowed to enter.
- This battle was initially uncapped at level 75 and was relatively challenging. Level 99 players should have little to no difficulty completing this.
- You will need to defeat Ark Angel MR, Ark Angel TT, Ark Angel EV, Ark Angel HM, and Ark Angel GK in order to win.
- Everyone should bring some form of re-raise in order to minimize down time.
- The Ark Angels share alliance hate, so people should wait to re-raise until the entire alliance is down and the mobs are back at their starting position.
- If you feel like you're about to die, try to move out of the center of the arena. People left in the center of the arena are often near impossible to raise again without getting aggro.
- If you happen to have an alliance wipe, re-raise, heal, and then finish off whoever remains.
- The general strategy at level 75 was to divide and conquer. Have one tank/kiter on each mob, while the rest of the group kills the others one by one.
- Make sure someone is keeping the pets slept at all times. They can cause chaos if left alone for too long.
- The Ark Angel TT should be defeated as fast as possible because he has access to wide selection of nasty spells.
- Along with having a pet, the Ark Angel MR will also charm at least one player before she falls.
- Fealty, light elemental resistance equipment, and magic evasion in general are effective at resisting this.
- Every time the Ark Angel GK uses Meikyo Shisui, it will try to make a Light Skill Chain. This can be prevented if utsusemi absorbs any of the weaponskills.
- When fighting the Ark Angel HM it is recommended to have as many people out of Mijin Gakure range as possible. This should not be a problem for players in 99 ilvl equipment.
- The Ark Angel EV Spirits Within is very strong and can take out someone in just one hit.
- Once you have finished the battle, return to the Blank Target in The Shrine of Ru'Avitau to choose your reward.
- You must first drop whatever earring you chose last time.
- Examine the unmarked target (G/H-11) in the main entrance of The Shrine of Ru'Avitau.
- Trade a Light Ore to the Qu'Hau Spring at (H-6) in Ro'Maeve during a full moon between 18:00 and 6:00 to get Moonlight ore (Key Item).
- Once you have the Key Item, you will be able to re do the fight.
- You will also need to get another Ark Pentasphere.
- You are only allowed to re-quest this once a week.