Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • Odyssey • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Early Bird Catches the Wyrm
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Type:||Kindred Seal Notorious Monster|
|Entry Item:||Themis Orb|
|Zone:|| Balga's Dais
|Time Limit||30 minutes|
- This fight is very similar to fighting Tiamat.
- When it's HP gets to about 66%, it will fly and will not come back down until it's HP is at about 33%.
- When it lands it does Touchdown which does AoE damage.
- It can use Spike Flail, so make sure everyone in the alliance stands on its feet.
- Have tanks build as much hate as possible while you work its HP down to 66%, and consider forcing it below 66% with a Skillchain.
- He must walk back to the center of the fighting area in order to fly, so pulling him a little bit away and using Gravity can give you extra time to complete your skillchain.
- It is most dangerous in the air, so have your damage dealers work to bring it down to the ground as fast as possible.