Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Staging Point:||Lebros Cavern|
|Start NPC:||Famad in Aht Urhgan Whitegate (L-9/L-10)|
|Assault Rank:||Chief Sergeant|
|Objective:||There have been reports that Qiqirn hunters have been collecting the eggs of our army's messenger apkallus. You are to join forces with the male apkallus in the area and eliminate the invading Qiqirn while protecting the females and their eggs.|
|Mission Orders:||Drive out the hunters|
|Time Limit:||30 minutes||Recommended Lv.||Lvl. 70|
|Tough||Qiqirn Eggler (THF)||Lebros Cavern||Yes||Yes||
Destroy the Qiqirn while keeping the Apkallu healed.
- All Apkallu are curable and buffable.
- Smaller apkallu are female. They will not aid the players.
- The assault is a failure if all female Apkallu are defeated.
- Larger apkallu are male. They will automatically attack any nearby Qiqirn.
- If they are damaged beyond 50%, they will fall over and stop aiding the party.
- Qiqirn will slowly approach in pairs or solo from the east and west side; player should not stray too far from the gaggle of apkallus.
- Drag the Qiqirn through the middle of the pack of Apkallu to get the male Apkallu assisting in the fight.