Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Enveloped in Darkness
From BG FFXI Wiki
- After completing The Crimson Trial and attaining level 50+ Red Mage, speak to Curilla (I-9) in Chateau d'Oraguille. You will receive the Old pocket watch.
- Next go to the Cathedral (back in Northern San d'Oria, exit the Chateau d'Oraguille) and speak to Pagisalis in the basement. He will request a Velvet Cloth.
- The basement stairs are to the left after entering the Cathedral.
- Trade him a Velvet Cloth. You will obtain a pair of Old boots in exchange for the Old pocket watch.
- Speak to Curilla again.
- Head to Crawlers' Nest and open a Treasure Chest (not coffer) using a Nest Chest Key to obtain the key item Crawler blood.
- Place both key items at the ??? at (I-10) on the lower level of map 2, the one that leads to Simurgh.
- Return after zoning and check the ??? again to obtain the Warlock's Boots.
- Starting this quest unlocks the ability to receive two additional pieces of artifact armor from coffers located in the following locations: