From BG FFXI Wiki
|| DMG:121 Delay:233 Attack+40 Sword skill +242 Parrying skill +242 Magic Accuracy skill +215 "Knights of Round" Additional effect: Damage varies with HP
|| Equippable, Not vendorable, Not sendable, Exclusive, Rare
| Weapon Information
|| All Races
||Red Mage / Paladin
- This weapon is the fully upgraded Sword weapon through the relic process, but it can be further upgraded via Oboro.
- In addition to Oboro's upgrade, this weapon can also be upgraded via Trial of the Magians for the Afterglow effect before proceeding to the "IL 119 III" version of this weapon.
- Trial 3703: Umbral Marrow x250
- Both paths turn into what is known as the "119 III" weapon with Afterglow and higher statistics.
- It is always cheaper to skip the "119 II" version, and go straight for the "119 III" with 10,000 stones.
- This weapon allows user to use the weaponskill Knights of Round.
- Deals Slashing Damage damage equal to 25% of the wielder's current HP. This displays as an "Additional Effect" line in the in-game chat log.
- This amount is subject to Modifiers.
- Hidden Effect: Does Triple Damage on the first swing of an attack round 13% of the time.
- Hidden Effect: Knights of Round damage +40%
You Might Also Like These Articles