From BG FFXI Wiki
| Eye of the Beholder
||Adoulin Fame Level: Unknown
||Behsa Alehgo, Eastern Adoulin - (J-8)
||Seekers of Adoulin
||Erfimia has gotten the courage to view the results of an exorcism firsthand thanks to her adoration of Robertioux, who performed such a ritual near coordinates J-8 in Yorcia Weald. Head there and meet up with the mildly trepidatious would-be exorcist.
|500 EXP, 1000 Bayld
- Speak to Behsa Alehgo in Eastern Adoulin (J-8) at the castle.
- Head to Yorcia Weald and check the Suspicious Place at the very south west corner of (J-8) for a cutscene.
- Head south from the Frontier Station into J-9 then back up into the corner of J-8. The target is behind a tree.
- A bush may obstruct this from 00:00 - 6:00
- Trade 12 Holy Waters to the Suspicious Place in the large grove Numbing Blossoms on the south side of (I-8).
- Head north west from bivouac #2 and then zigzag north or zigzag south from bivouac #1.
- A bush may obstruct this except from 21:00 - 3:00.
- Check the Suspicious Place at the southwest corner of (H-9), near a Lost article spawn for the final cutscene and your reward.
- Head north west from bivouac #2 or just double back from whence you came.
You Might Also Like These Articles