From BG FFXI Wiki
| Face of the Future
||Bostillette, Batallia Downs (S)
||Wings of the Goddess
||Your latest encounter with Zogbog has led to you being hurled through time. No sooner had you awakened in present day Vana'diel than Iron Ram Engineer Bostillette appeared to entreat your aid. Make your way to base camp in the Jugner Forest if you would know more.
- This quest is started automatically after completing Chasing Shadows.
- Zone into Jugner Forest from Batallia Downs for a cutscene.
- Examine the Metalic Hodgepodge in Jugner Forest at (F-9) for a cutscene.
- Zone into Ghelsba Outpost for a cutscene to receive the key item Orcish infiltration kit needed to enter the BC.
- Extra Orcish infiltration kits are available from Clandestine Marking at Ghelsba Outpost (I-10).
- Examine the Scrape Mark in Yughott Grotto at (G-9 map 1) for a cutscene.
- Examine the Scrape Mark again to enter the BC.
- You will lose XP should you die in this BC.
- Your opponents in this BC are a Fangmonger Colossus and 6 Tombstones, all statue type mobs.
- The Colossus and Tombstones use the weaponskills Seismostomp which does damage and Numbing Glare which is a conal paralysis move. They all have very slow movement speed and can be easily kited.
- At the start of the battle, you will be assisted by Excenmille and Maxcimille. Part way though the battle, Bostillette will join the fray.
- Kiting the statues while keeping the NPCs cured is a very easy way to win this battle, it has been won with three, two, and even one character in this manner.
- Examine the Cavernous Maw in Batallia Downs at (H-5) for a cutscene and to receive your reward.
You Might Also Like These Articles