Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Feast of Swords 2017
Thursday, April 27 at 1:00 a.m. (PDT) to Wednesday, May 10 at 7:59 a.m.
How to Partake of the Feast
1. Acquire an Ibushi Shinai
Speak with one of the event moogles stationed in the following areas to procure one.
- Southern San d'Oria (J-9) / Northern San d'Oria (D-8)
- Bastok Mines (H-9) / Bastok Markets (G-8)
- Windurst Waters (north side) (F-5) / Windurst Woods (K-10)
2. Imbue your Ibushi Shinai with moogle magic
Speak with one of your friendly neighborhood moogles in one of the areas listed below.
- West Ronfaure (I-6) / East Ronfaure (G-6)
- La Theine Plateau (J-8) / Jugner Forest (I-8) / Batallia Downs (K-8)
- North Gustaberg (J-8) / South Gustaberg (L-8)
- Konschtat Highlands (I-6) / Pashhow Marshlands (K-6) / Rolanberry Fields (K-5)
- West Sarutabaruta (J-8) / East Sarutabaruta (G-11)
- Tahrongi Canyon (I-6) / Meriphataud Mountains (E-5) / Sauromugue Champaign (E-5)
The mysterious moogle magic will reduce your level to one and provide you with a tremendous boost in speed. During this time you will not be attacked by any monsters that are not part of the feast. Moogle magic will dissipate if you change areas or log out.
3. Seek out the armor-thieving brigands
The thieves will do their utmost to evade your clutches, so join forces with your comrades to put a stop to their shenanigans!
4. Absorb foes' malicious auras.
Foes equipped with Genji equipment will unleash terrifying weaponskills upon you, so counter them with the enchantment of your ibushi shinai at just the right moment!
5. Vanquish the Villains!
When the battle has been won, trade your shinai to the ??? that has appeared in place of your vanquished foe. You just might be awarded a fabled blade for your feats of valor!