Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Febrenard C Brunnaut
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Location:||Southern San d'Oria (S) - (J-8)|
|Description:||Army of San d'Oria General of the Temple Knights.|
- His unit is specifically assigned to The Eldieme Necropolis (S).
- Uses a Wing Sword.
- Uses the Sword Weapon Skills Shining Blade and Seraph Blade.
- Casts Light based magic including Banish III, Banishga III, Curaga IV and Cure V.
- Casts Enhancing Magic including Protectra V, Shellra V, Haste, Blink, and Stoneskin.
- Casts Holy very frequently.
- Uses the Paladin Job Ability Shield Bash.
- During a Campaign Battle in Southern San d'Oria (S) he deploys The Temple Knights in Lion Square (L-6). Unlike other generals, Febrenard does not deploy with his troops, instead he deploys alone in Victory Square (J-8) and runs across Southern San d'Oria (S) to join his unit. He will stop to engage Beastman forces he encounters on the way.
- In Combat: "Altana! Let your divine light guide us to victory!"
- Out Of Combat: "The eyes of the Goddess are ever upon us. We must remain steadfast against the evils from without, as well as those from within."
- In Game Description: "Ah, Cardinal Febrenard C Brunnaut... Striving hard day and night to maintain peace within the walls of the capital. While the youngest of our nation's generals, he is often the most composed."