From BG FFXI Wiki
| Fires of Discontent
||Engelhart - Bastok Markets (S) - (K-10)
||Wings of the Goddess
||Chairman Pale Eagle is planning to fan the growing fire of Galkan anger into a full-scale uprising. Gather as much information as you can.
- You must wait until the next game day and re-zone after completing Better Part of Valor
- Speak to Engelhart in Bastok Markets (S) at (K-10). You are tasked with finding information about a potential Galka uprising.
- Pagdako can be found in Bastok Markets (S) at (H-9)
- Return to the present day Bastok Metalworks and speak with Iron Eater, inside the President's Office at (J-8)
- Return to the past and speak with Engelhart again.
- Now head to Grauberg (S) and find the ??? inside the cave at (I-6) for a cutscene. The entrance to the cave is at (I-5), it's right on the border of H/I-5/6.
- After the CS, return to Bastok Markets (S) and speak with Engelhart again.
- Head towards the Metalworks and speak with Gentle Tiger outside the gate.
- Return to Engelhart and speak with him to complete the mission and receive your reward.
- To start the next leg of WotG, refer to Cait Sith (Mission).
You Might Also Like These Articles