Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Granite Rose I (S)
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Granite Rose I (S)|
|Campaign Type:||Defensive operations|
|Start NPC:||Rasdinice - Southern San d'Oria (S) - (I-9)|
|Campaign Rank:||Brass Ribbon of Service §§|
|Objective:||Reports indicate that a large battalion of beastman raiders has been dispatched to Everbloom Hollow. Travel to the caves via Batallia Downs and aid the knights stationed there in defending the location.|
|Time Limit:||30 min.||Recommended Lv.||Any|
- Talk to Rasdinice.
- Travel to Batallia Downs (D-6)(Far left side of the map).
- Party of 3 or greater required.
- Once the party leader has selected to enter, you will be transported into Everbloom Hollow.
- A party of 3 Orc Stormers, RNG PLD WAR, will be roaming the area.
- Once all three orcs are defeated, the Mission Objective is complete.
- Return and talk to Rasdinice for your reward.
- There seems to be no time limit to how long you can take to get to Everbloom Hollow.
- All 3 of the Orc are sleepable.
- The orc are very weak.
- Approximately 1800 HP each.