Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our guide of changes to the game!
Already returned? Welcome back! Check out "Quickstart 1-119" - for a complete journey from level 1 to 119!
Areas • Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Areas • Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Unity • A.M.A.N. Trove • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting||October Update Items|
| Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments|
Hall of An
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Entry Item:||Legion Pass|
|Zone:|| Maquette Abdhaljs-Legion - (Legion Portal)
|Participants||18 or 36|
|Time Limit||30 minutes|
|Vassal's Mantle||Back||All Monsters|
|Asklepian Ring||Rings||All Monsters|
|Lofty Trophy||Item||Clear Wave 1|
|Drachenblut Cape||Back||Lofty Zilant|
|Miodio Gloves||Hands||Lofty Elasmoth|
|L.Abjuration: Hd.||Abjurations||Drop - Wave 2+|
|F.Abjuration: Hd.||Abjurations||Drop - Wave 2+|
|C.Abjuration: Ft.||Abjurations||Drop - Wave 2+|
|S.Abjuration: Ft.||Abjurations||Drop - Wave 2+|
|T.Abjuration: Ft.||Abjurations||Drop - Wave 2+|
|Muddle Pumps||Feet||Lofty Harpeia|
- The first wave consists of Lofty Behemoth, Lofty Wyrm, and Lofty Adamantoise.
- Send your melee party to kill the Lofty Behemoth while your mage party kills the Lofty Adamantoise and your Paladin tanks the Lofty Wyrm. When the melee party finishes with the Behemoth, they can move on to the Wyrm.
- Lofty Behemoth gains a Manafont effect when he has Blaze Spikes active from Flame Armor. Dispel recommended.
- Use Perfect Defense to circumvent this until you are used to fighting him.
- Lofty Adamantoise has very melee damage and can dispel buffs (including food). Declare a corner that your mage party will move him to (away from the melee) before pulling.
- Lofty Wyrm flies at 66% and lands at 33%.
- Have your melee build TP below 85% and all WS when he drops below 70%. This may not land him, but it will take him most of the way down.
- Fight this monster from the front.
- Upon their defeat, a second wave consisting of Lofty Elasmoth, Lofty Zilant, and Lofty Ferromantoise will appear.
- This tier has substantially higher Evasion/Defense than the previous tier, but follows the same basic strategy (Melee on Elasmoth -> Zilant and mages on Ferromantoise).
- Use Perfect Defense on the melee while fighting Lofty Elasmoth and Lofty Zilant.
- Fight the Lofty Zilant from behind to prevent usage of Chaos Blast and Dark Star.
- Lofty Ferromantoise will attack you when Lofty Elasmoth hits ~50%. (sometimes)
- Upon the defeat of the second and subsequent waves, another wave consisting of Lofty Harpeia and two of the previously defeated mobs will appear shortly thereafter.