Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
Were you looking for The Healing Herbs (Key Item)?
- Begin quest by checking the Rhinostery door in Windurst Waters (S) at (J-8) second map.
- Go to the present Windurst Waters and approach the door of the Rhinostery for a CS. You will be given a key item The Healing Herb after this CS.
- Go back to the past Rhinostery and check the door for another CS.
- Go to Grauberg (S) and touch the ??? Located near center of H-13 for a Key Item.
- Go back to Windurst Waters (S) and check the Rhinostery door once again for a CS.
- Wait until next ingame day and check the Rhinostery door once again for a CS.
- Wait until next ingame day and check the Rhinostery door once again for a final CS and your reward, in form of a Tincture, as well as the key item The Healing Herb once again.
- Go back to the present Windurst Waters and check the Rhinostery door for an extra cut scene. The key item The Healing Herb will be taken from you.
Present-day Maju-Naju has the key item that Maju-Naju in the past needs to solve his dilemna. You will then be directed to gather a fireblossom from Grauberg to continue the quest.