| Hitting the Marquisate
||Windurst Fame Level: Unknown
||Level Thief level 50+
||Nanaa Mihgo, Windurst Woods
||Paragon of Thief Excellence
||Visit two of the eight active thieves gathered by the Tenshodo, and confirm the signatures of the people who originally wrote the documents in the "letter from the Tenshodo."
Note: You must zone after completing As Thick as Thieves before starting this quest.
- Speak to Nanaa Mihgo in Windurst Woods (J-3) to receive the key item Cat Burglar's note.
- Go to Lower Jeuno (G-10) and speak to Yatniel. He will ask for 4 Quake Grenade.
- Trade the Quake Grenades to him for a clue.
- Go to Mhaura (H-8) and speak to Hagain who is located in one of the upstairs rooms in the Sailor's Stay. He will give you a key item Bomb incense.
- Head to Garlaige Citadel via the main entrance.
- You will now need to examine multiple ??? in a specific order. Go to each one and choose "Yes" to use the Bomb incense.
- NOTE: Switching to first person view and locking on to the points make it easier to target them.
- Walk to I-9 near the first banishing gate for the first ???.
- Head west a bit and look around at H-9 for another ???.
- Go through the first Banishing Gate and follow the map down to F-9. The ??? to the west of the intersection is the one you want.
- Go across the hall to the east for another ??? at F/G-9.
- Go back the way you came, towards the Banishing Gate. Examine the ??? at G-8/9.
- Head to the north of this area for another ??? at G-7.
- Head east to the ??? at I-6.
- The last ??? you'll examine will spawn a Bomb named Chandelier.
- If it uses Self-Destruct before being claimed then it will not drop the Chandelier Coal.
- If it self-destructs before it is killed otherwise then there is a very minor chance it will drop.
- When this mob is spawned, if he is not claimed before he aggros, he will immediately self-destruct.
- If it spawns and sees a player character before it is claimed, he will immediately self-destruct.
- If it is spawned while a player is casting magic nearby, he will immediately self-destruct.
- If you fail to successfully claim him and he self-destructs then you will have to wait 10 minutes for the ??? to respawn.
- You do not have to go back and check all the ??? again.
- Spectral Jig immediately after the cutscene is a great way to avoid detection.
- Go back to Mhaura and trade the Chandelier Coal to Hagain.
- Head to Windurst Woods and talk to Nanaa Mihgo.
- Go to Ordelle's Caves. Enter the cave in La Theine Plateau at F-7.
- NOTE: If you have the Proto-Waypoint in La Theine Plateau, you can warp to the valley and skip the below Ordelle's Caves.
- Follow the maps around to the hole at H-11/12 (located on the same map you were on when you first entered, just at another section).
- Drop down this hole and head to the tunnel to the east (I-11), be careful not to fall off the cliff.
- Follow the stairs to the first intersection (I-6), take a left (south) and keep going. Take the tunnel to the right that heads west (H-9) and take it (you know you're on the right track if you see some Napalms).
- You'll zone back into La Theine Plateau.
- Head to the middle of the valley until you find a ??? at the south-west corner of H-10. Trade your Pickaxe to the ??? for a cut scene and your reward.
- Other Pickaxe varieties will not work.