Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Howl from the Heavens
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Note: You need to wait a game day after completing Sins of the Mothers before you can activate this quest.
- Zone into Windurst Waters (S) from West Sarutabaruta (S) for a cutscene.
- Collect the Magicite from the three present day beastmen strongholds again (these may be done in any order):
- Once you have all three Magicite, return to Windurst Waters (S) and speak to Velda-Galda for a cutscene.
- Zone into West Sarutabaruta (S) from Windurst Waters (S) for another cutscene.
- Examine the Windurstian Bulwark, located just outside the zone for a cutscene.
- Examine the Windurstian Bulwark to start a fight.
- The time limit for this fight is 30 minutes and you are allowed to bring a full alliance of 18 people to this fight.
- Only the person initiating this fight needs to have the quest active.
- Four waves of monsters will spawn and attempt to destroy the 3 Magical Barriers.
- Both Romaa Mihgo and at least one of the three Protective Wards must be kept alive.
- If you fail the fight, you can zone and reinspect the Windurstian Bulwark to try again.
- Once you have finished the fight, examine the Windurstian Bulwark again for a long cutscene.
- Zone into Windurst Waters (S) for the final cutscene and your reward.