From BG FFXI Wiki
| In a Haze of Glory
||Diordinne, Garlaige Citadel (S)
||Wings of the Goddess
||Despite heightened security, the Garlaige Citadel has been infiltrated by an unseen enemy who is emitting poisonous gas with brutal results. Amidst the confusion, zealous new captain, Rahal, has ventured off on his own. Find him and ensure he does not come to harm.
- Diordinne at (I-6) of the first map of Garlaige Citadel (S) will begin this quest.
- After the long cut-scene, he will give you the key item Number eight shelter key.
- With this head East into the second map and goto (H-9) on the map and examine the Wooden Crates.
- After your party has gathered together and gotten to this point, buff up and have the party leader examine the crates.
- You will be transported to Ghoyu's Reverie and have 30 minutes to locate and kill the Orcish Turret (Oldstyle Orc Warmachine).
- On Map 15 in Ghoyu's Reverie, you can find the Orcish Turret by traveling all the way to the south around H-10 walking along the western walls.
- Be careful of the Goblin's Effluvial Grenade as the Noxious Spray will give nearby players a heavy poison effect .
- Effluvial Flasks have approximately 150HP and do not have to be destroyed.
- Other Orcs and Goblins do not have to be killed to win the battle though they have ~1500 HP and may sometimes get in the way.
- Upon defeating the Orcish Turret you will be transported out immediately and into another cutscene.
- Dancer sub job with Healing Waltz makes dealing with the Noxious Spray fairly easy.
- SMN75 + PLD75/DNC took 20 minutes easily.
You Might Also Like These Articles