Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
In a Haze of Glory
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Diordinne at (I-6) of the first map of Garlaige Citadel (S) will begin this quest.
- After the long cut-scene, he will give you the Number eight shelter key.
- Head east into the second map and goto (H-9) on the map and examine the Wooden Crates.
- Have the party leader examine the crates. Buffs wear upon entry.
- You will be transported to Ghoyu's Reverie and have 30 minutes to locate and kill the Orcish Turret.
- On Map 15 in Ghoyu's Reverie, you can find the Orcish Turret by traveling all the way to the south around H-10 walking along the western walls.
- Be careful of the Goblin's Effluvial Grenade as the Noxious Spray will give nearby players a heavy poison effect .
- Effluvial Flasks have approximately 150HP and do not have to be destroyed.
- Other Orcs and Goblins do not have to be killed to win the battle though they have ~1500 HP and may sometimes get in the way.
- Upon defeating the Orcish Turret you will be transported out immediately and into another cutscene.
- Note: If you fail the BC, you will need to wait a game day to re-acquire the Number eight shelter key.
- Head back to Southern San d'Oria (S) and speak to Rholont (E-7) during nighttime hours (18:00 to 0:00 game time) to complete the quest and receive your reward.