Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Instructor Expedition 2 (Sauromugue)
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Instructor Expedition #2 (Sauromugue)|
|Entry Zone:||Sauromugue Champaign: Vrednev, (J-7)|
|Instructor Expeditions:||#1 · #2 · #3 · #4 · #5|
|Area Map:||Ghoyu's Reverie, Map # 1|
|Objective:||Alternately vanquish enemies.|
|Expedition Goals:||1:||Alternately vanquish 8 Varanefts and Tectochuks.|
|2:||Alternately vanquish 16 Varanefts and Tectochuks.|
|3:||Alternately vanquish 24 Varanefts and Tectochuks.|
|Time Limit:||15 minutes|
|Buff Rewarded:|| Increased Attack and Ranged Attack
Note: The game currently lists the buff as attack and ranged accuracy, this is an incorrect translation that will be corrected in the next version update.
- Alternately defeat Tectochuks and Varanefts to successively complete the goals of the expedition.
- Either of the two types can be defeated first - after that, if the same type is defeated twice in a row, the second will not count towards the goal requirement.
- At the start of the expedition, five of each are present.
- Additional monsters will spawn after the initial ones are defeated (quick timed respawn, 60 seconds or less).
- Consider linking Varanefts and bringing them to the Tectochuks so you can swap between them quickly. They hit for sub-100 and the Soothing Strongbox will refill your HP once on each side.