Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
What Is Kamp Kweh?
Kamp Kweh is a place where adventurers can bring their chocobos to interact with others, view the conditions of the other participants' animals, and confirm breeding compatibility.
- Having your chocobo interact with others will occasionally result in beneficial effects.
How Do I Participate?
Kamp Kweh participation is easy, just meet the following requirements:
- You must be raising a chocobo.
- The chocobo must have hatched from its egg.
- Your chocobo must have a name.
Enroll In Kamp
- Form a party with one or more players raising a chocobo.
- Players must be in the same zone to participate.
- If a member of the party does not meet the requirements, they will not be able to go to Kamp Kweh.
- Speak to one of the following NPC's to begin Kamp Kweh:
- Kamp Kweh: Fonteloube
- Kamp Kweh: Gerahja
- Kamp Kweh: Shaty-Monty
What Can I Do At Kamp?
Call Your Chocobo
Calling your chocobo will give you one of the following messages:
- (Chocobo) seems distressed.
- (Chocobo) seems excited.
- (Chocobo) seems pleased.
- (Chocobo) looks like it wants to play with you as well.
Let It Play With Others
This gives you a cutscene where your chocobo plays with another of your choice. While playing with others, it is possible for your bird to gain a small boost to any one of it's attributes. Your bird can only earn one boost in real life day.
The following attributes can benefit from playing with others:
Check The Chocobos Vitals
This is allows you to view the attributes of other birds at Kamp. The menu you are presented with is very similar to the "Ask about your chocobo's condition" in the found when talking to a VCS Trainer.
Check Mating Compatibility
Once you choose another bird at Kamp, you are shown a preview of what color child between the two might be. If one of the chocobos picked is a chick, the projected offspring will be yellow. You are only allowed to check mating compatibility once a day.
This ends your stay at Kamp Kweh. If your party is still together you can go back to Kamp.