Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Kenkonken (Level 119)
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Weapon Skill:||Stringing Pummel|
|Versions:||Lv. 75 - Lv. 80 - Lv. 85 - Lv. 90 - Lv. 95|
|Lv. 99 - Lv. 99 II - iLevel 119 - iLevel 119 II - iLevel 119 III|
|Aftermath Lv.1:||floor( TP÷50 + 10 ) Accuracy||4.5 minutes|
|Aftermath Lv.2:||floor( TP×0.06 - 80 ) Attack||4.5 minutes|
|Aftermath Lv.3:||Occasionally Attacks twice (40%) or thrice (20%) (Offhand Only)||3 minutes|
|Oboro REM Upgrade||Costs 300 Beitetsu after speaking to him with the weapon equipped|
- This weapon is the fully upgraded Puppetmaster Hand-to-Hand weapon through the mythic process, but it can be further upgraded via Oboro.
- In addition to Oboro's upgrade, this weapon can also be upgraded via Trial of the Magians for the Afterglow effect before proceeding to the "IL 119 III" version of this weapon.
- This weapon allows user to use the weaponskill Stringing Pummel.
- Enhances Martial Arts effect V provides the following:
- Reduces delay by 55.
- Translates to this weapon overall being "Delay -6", which is essentially faster than bare hands.
- Suppresses Overload provides the following:
- The Overload suppression is not absolute, but it is extremely difficult to Overload with the weapon equipped. Up to 15 consecutive, identical maneuvers can be spammed every 10 seconds without an Overload. This largely enhances the usage of Flame Holder and Ice Maker attachments as well as freely doubling up on any particular maneuver to achieve a desired effect. Tripling Maneuvers also bears little consequence if done responsibly.
- Stringing Pummel damage +30%.