Considering returning to Final Fantasy XI? Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our community collaborative guide!
Already returned? Welcome back! Be sure to read "Quickstart 1-119" - our guide for a complete journey from level 1 to 119!
Areas · Missions · Quests · Coalitions · Assignments
Reive · Skirmish · Delve · Incursion · Vagary · Sinister Reign
Areas · Missions · Escha · Domain Invasion · Geas Fete · Omen
Ambuscade · Dynamis Divergence · Unity · High-Tier Mission Battlefields · Master Trials · Monstrosity
|Trust Magic · Mog Garden · Monster Rearing · Job Points · Crafting · Guides||November Update Items|
| Ultimate Weapons|
Kenkonken (Level 95)
|Weapon Skill:||Stringing Pummel|
|Versions:||Lv. 75 - Lv. 80 - Lv. 85 - Lv. 90 - Lv. 95|
|Lv. 99 - Lv. 99 II - iLevel 119 - iLevel 119 II - iLevel 119 III|
|Aftermath Lv.1:||floor( TP÷50 + 10 ) Accuracy||4.5 minutes|
|Aftermath Lv.2:||floor( TP×0.06 - 80 ) Attack||4.5 minutes|
|Aftermath Lv.3:||Occasionally Attacks twice (40%) or thrice (20%) (Offhand Only)||3 minutes|
|Trial of the Magians Hand-to-Hand|| Result of the Trial of the Magians.
See the Hand-to-Hand Trials page for more details.
- This weapon is the fully upgraded Puppetmaster Hand-to-Hand weapon through the mythic process, but it can be further upgraded through Trial of the Magians.
- This weapon allows user to use the weaponskill Stringing Pummel.
- Enhances Martial Arts effect IV provides the following:
- Reduces delay by 50.
- Translates to this weapon overall being "Delay -1", which is essentially faster than bare hands.
- Suppresses Overload provides the following:
- The Overload suppression is not absolute, but it is extremely difficult to Overload with the weapon equipped. Up to 15 consecutive, identical maneuvers can be spammed every 10 seconds without an Overload. This largely enhances the usage of Flame Holder and Ice Maker attachments as well as freely doubling up on any particular maneuver to achieve a desired effect. Tripling Maneuvers also bears little consequence if done responsibly.
- Stringing Pummel damage +15%.