From BG FFXI Wiki
|Listings by Zone|
| Kamihr Drifts
- Glacial Tomb: AoE ice damage, Bind, Encumbrance
- Glassy Nova: AoE (around target) ice damage, full dispel, all stats down -78
- Permafrost Requiem: Narrow AoE ice damage, Terror
- Polar Roar: Extreme AoE ice damage
- Biting Abrogation: AoE damage, Knockback
- Highly susceptible to BLM Stun, however duration only last 1-2 seconds. It does build a resistance to stun, it just takes a couple hundred cast before it starts to fail.
- Can develop a paralyze aura (may be when snow billows around it), as well as an Ice Spikes effect. Unsure if it can be dispelled, or if it is connected to the paralyze aura.
- All monsters are non-aggressive until claimed, once claimed, monster attacked and Kumhau acquires hate to all parties in visible area.
- Aura Removal: Inflict fire damage to till it removes the spikes, once spikes are gone Weapon Skill from behind him to remove the aura.