Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Description:||Uses the ninja tool, "mokujin." Makes you immune from severely damaging attacks.|
|Casting Time:||3 seconds||Recast Time:||2 minutes|
|Volatile Enmity:||300||Cumulative Enmity:||1|
|Command:||/ma "Migawari: Ichi" <me>||Scroll Page Link:|
|Spell/Job Level Information|
|Equipment Modifying Ability...|
|Iga Ningi +1||Lowers Negation threshold by 5%|
|Iga Ningi +2||Lowers Negation threshold by 10%|
|Hattori Ningi||Lowers Negation threshold by 10%|
|Hattori Ningi +1||Lowers Negation threshold by 12%|
|Andartia's Mantle||Lowers Negation threshold by 5% (Translation error lists it as Mikage)|
- Negates almost any attack that would take greater than a certain percentage of your maximum HP, and then wears off.
- Will not negate attacks that are designed to set your HP to a certain value, like Resheph's Tarsal Slam.
- Works off true maximum HP, after all gear is considered.
- Threshold is based on Ninjutsu Skill when the spell is cast, with a minimum of 100% and no known cap.
- Some have expressed suspicion that threshold moves over the minimum (100%) when players increase their skill past the cap for level 75 (269 skill).
- Threshold appears to decrease by 1% every 4-5 Skill and is approximately a 73% threshold at capped Ninjutsu skill for a level 99 player (417).
- Threshold is modified by Iga Ningi +1 and +2, which must be worn when the attack lands to receive the effect.