Where can you log, harvest and mine... without needing to tinker with tools? The interior of this island of course! The mineral vien embedded in a bulky bit of bedrock offers ore to its owners, much in the same manor as mining. No need to trade tools--the MHMU will supply special ones for you!Mine until you lose you lucidity and descend into delirium. The higher its rank rises, the more places you can procure provisions from... thus powering up your productivity!Let liquids loose upon the boulder to see some delightful developments. Furthermore, assigning an able-bodied assistant to services this space grants greater gratuities to your garden! - Green Thumb Moogle
Every mining attempt yields items in the following order:
- 1-3 items, randomly chosen from the Metals+Either lists or the Precious metals+Either lists. This choice is invisible to the player, and is specific to the particular vein mined.
- Choosing to mine multiple times will perform that specific action until it becomes unavailable. As a consequence, an initial "mine multiple times" that digs up metals will cause the next set of actions to dig up precious metals, and vice versa.
- Bonus yield from serum
- Bonus yield from Yeestog
Any item slot may yield a crystal instead.
- Mining Mandates
- "Make excavating easier."
- Increases likelihood that you will receive more items from your Mineral Veins; will yield 1 additional item
- "Repair the tools."
- Occasionally grants you more gathering opportunities in your Mineral Veins; will occasionally grant free mining attempts.
Upgrade key items can be purchased from Zenicca for bayld, or from Skipper Moogle for gil.
- Upon reaching rank 3, the boulder face will appear worn away, granting a second mining point.
- Upon reaching rank 5, a second boulder will appear to the left, granting a third mining point.
- Upon reaching rank 7, the left boulder's face wears away to reveal crystals, granting a fourth mining point.