Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Nirvana (Level 119)
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Weapon Skill:||Garland of Bliss|
|Versions:||Lv. 75 - Lv. 80 - Lv. 85 - Lv. 90 - Lv. 95|
|Lv. 99 - Lv. 99 II - iLevel 119 - iLevel 119 II - iLevel 119 III|
|Aftermath Lv.1:||floor( TP÷10 + 20 ) Accuracy||4.5 minutes|
|Aftermath Lv.2:||floor( TP×0.6 - 80 ) Attack||4.5 minutes|
|Aftermath Lv.3:||Occasionally Attacks twice (40%) or thrice (20%)||3 minutes|
|Oboro REM Upgrade||Costs 300 Beitetsu after speaking to him with the weapon equipped|
- This weapon is the fully upgraded Summoner Staff weapon through the mythic process, but it can be further upgraded via Oboro.
- In addition to Oboro's upgrade, this weapon can also be upgraded via Trial of the Magians for the Afterglow effect before proceeding to the "IL 119 III" version of this weapon.
- This weapon allows user to use the weaponskill Garland of Bliss.
- Increases Blood Pact: Rage damage provides the following:
- Blood Pact: Rage damage +40%
- Avatar: Lv+2 provides the following:
- Gives +4 HP and +30 to every stat, but less for Item Level avatars.
- With a Seraphicaller/Sancus Sachet/Sancus Sachet +1, it is currently +10 to all stats, +2 HP, +74 Attack, +57 Accuracy, +44 Defense, +44 Evasion, and many other gains that cannot be easily verified via the /checkparam function such as Magic Accuracy, Magic Evasion, and Magic Defense Bonus, all of which are also increased in some amount similar to their physical counterparts.
- Currently augmented Keraunos, Espiritus and Grioavolr beat Nirvana by a substantial amount for magical blood pacts (though Nirvana is still best for physical damaging and magical enfeebling Blood Pacts). Some Nirvana owners can confirm quickly switching to the MAB staff while having Nirvana equipped before hand can result in a slight boost in damage. However, it is currently regarded as a bug and not all people can replicate and it is thought your internet latency could play a roll (in this case, higher latency letting you perform the trick). The damage boost is small compared to the gain of using a MAB staff for magical blood pacts, vs using a Nirvana for them. The boost from this trick is additive, it just doesn't work for everyone.
- Garland of Bliss damage +30%.