Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
One Good Deed?
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Speak to Chipmy-Popmy to begin this quest.
- Hop aboard the Manaclipper in Bibiki Bay to Bibiki Bay - Purgonorgo Isle.
- Head to (H-9) to find a ???.
- Examine the ??? to spawn 6 Peerifools.
- These use Dream Flower often.
- They will link with any other Mandragora nearby.
- Once defeated, check the ??? again to receive Deed to Purgonorgo Isle.
- Return to Chipmy-Popmy.
- Head to Boneyard Gully by going through Attohwa Chasm.
- As soon as you zone into Boneyard Gully you will get a cutscene and the Map of the Attohwa Chasm (If you do not already own it).
- Return to Chipmy-Popmy for the 3,200 gil and 2,000 Experience Points.