Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Operation: Black Pearl
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Operation: Black Pearl|
|Staging Point:||Lebros Cavern|
|Start NPC:||Famad in Aht Urhgan Whitegate (L-9/L-10)|
|Assault Rank:||Second Lieutenant|
|Objective:||A ship carrying Princess Kadjaya of the Imperial family back from a diplomatic mission to the West has run aground near the Lebros Cavern. You are to find the survivors and escort them to safety.|
|Mission Orders:||Rescue Princess Kadjaya|
|Time Limit:||30 minutes||Recommended Lv.||Lvl. 70|
|Easy Prey||Crimson Eruca||Lebros Cavern||Yes||Yes||None||None||20|
|Tough||Jorporbor the Hellraker (DRK)||Lebros Cavern||Yes||Yes||None||None||1|
|Even Match||Troll Combatant (MNK)||Lebros Cavern||Yes||Yes||None||None||4|
|Easy Prey||Vulcanian Bomb||Lebros Cavern||Yes||Yes||None||None||20|
|Easy Prey||Wamouracampa||Lebros Cavern||Yes||Yes||None||None||20|
- Except for the Trolls (around 4-5k HP), the monsters in this assault have extremely low HP (~300) and can be killed using AoE weaponskills.
- The Vulcanian Bombs can cast Flare.
- The Troll Combatants are sleepable, and the next wave will not spawn until it is defeated. It is possible to keep one slept and then only have to deal with one wave at a time.
- If Princess Kadjaya is attacked, the mission automatically fails.
- Two waves of monsters will slowly approach the center from the three tunnels leading from the center area.
- The pattern of monsters is the same for each wave: Wamouracampa x5, followed by Crimson Eruca x5, followed by Vulcanian Bomb x5, followed by Troll Combatant x1.
- At the end of each wave of monsters is a single even-match Troll Combatant. The Troll has higher HP and is more dangerous than the other monsters.
- It is possible for both waves of monsters to approach from the same tunnel.
- Monsters that would normally link with each other will not if they are part of different waves in the same tunnel.
- The three tunnels leading to the center where Princess Kadjaya stands are guarded by NPCs: Yanshaal, Djahama, and Kudjreel.
- The NPCs guarding the tunnel entrances will warn you of monsters approaching from their respective tunnels.
- If monsters reach the guard, he will be defeated in a single hit, and can no longer warn of approaching monsters in his tunnel.
- The number of remaining guards at the end of the assault affects the amount of AP awarded.
- Jorporbor the Hellraker will remain hidden until several sets of waves of monsters have been defeated.
- Waves of other monsters will continue to approach Princess Kadjaya after Jorporbor the Hellraker has attacked.
The mission is won once Jorporbor the Hellraker is defeated. Any remaining monsters will disappear and the Rune of Release will appear at Princess Kadjaya.