Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • Odyssey • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Speaking with Kuroido-Moido will grant you the key item Weapons Training Guide as well as the Club of Trials. You will need to break the latent on the Club of Trials before completing the rest of the quest.
- Breaking the Latent
- You must accumulate 300 points by using the Club of Trials to do Weapon Skills and Skillchains on monsters that are at least Easy Prey.
- You will know when the latent is broken if the elemental resistances disappear from your stats. You can also check by seeing if the bonus stats disappear when you unequip and reequip the Club of Trials.
- Trade the Club of Trials back to Kuroido-Moido. This will give you the key item Map to the Annals of Truth. You will be instructed to travel to Ro'Maeve.
- Inside Ro'Maeve, follow the northwestern ramp down the stairs and turn immediately north. Fall over the slight ledge of rubble, and go through the door to the northeast. Go to the northwest end of this room and up the stairs at (K-8). Follow the path northwest until you come to a northeast past through a door at (J-8).
- Alternatively if you have the Survival Guide warp or are starting from the Hall of the Gods zone just run down the long stairs to the south east.
- Through the door, follow the long hallway southeast to (M-8). This is where the ??? is to spawn the NM.
- This fight is against Eldhrimnir, a magic pot. Once you kill it, re-examine the ??? to receive the key item Annals of Truth.
- Go back and speak with Kuroido-Moido to receive your reward.