Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Staging Point:||Leujaoam Sanctum|
|Start NPC:||Yahsra in Aht Urhgan Whitegate (L-9/L-10)|
|Assault Rank:||Private First Class|
|Objective:||There is a rumour that orichalcum ore has been discovered in Leujaoam Sanctum. Find the ore vein before the beastmen do.|
|Mission Orders:||Discover Orichalcum Ore|
|Time Limit:||30 minutes||Recommended Lv.||Lvl. 50|
|Too Weak||Mineral Worm||Leujaoam Sanctum||Yes||Yes||
|T-VT||Qiqirn Miner||Leujaoam Sanctum||Yes*||Yes||
- Mineral Worms will randomly pop upon an unsuccessful mining attempt.
- Qiqirn Miners will become hostile after the orichalcum ore has been mined.
The goal of this assault is to mine up an orichalcum ore from the mining points scattered around the map. As soon as the ore has been mined up the qiqirns will become hostile, however they will not agro through invisible.
- To start the assault talk to Mulwahah and he will give you a Pickaxe temporary item. Note that normal pickaxes cannot be used for this assault.
- Search for a Mining Point and then click on it, one of the following will occur:
- 1. You obtain an orichalcum ore.
- 2. Your pickaxe breaks; you will have to return to Mulwahwah.
- 3. A Mineral Worm spawns with agro on you. Mineral worms have very low hp but decent offensive power. As worms they will not cast on you unless you run out of range, however they are capable of casting Earth-based magic of the appropiate level. While you can run out of range of the Mineral Worms and continue mining from other points, the Mining Point the worm spawned on will be inaccessible until it has been defeated.
- 4. You mine up a Pebble or Zinc Ore, which will then be placed in your party's treasure pool.
- 5. You are unable to mine anything.
- When an orichalcum ore has been obtained all the Qiqirn Miners will become hostile, it is recommended to put up Invisible at this point and run back to the starting npc. Once the person with the orichalcum ore has talked to the npc the assault will be won.