Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • Odyssey • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Talk to Nestroh, near Bivouac #3, to accept the quest.
- Fish up Delectable Orobon, which drop a guaranteed (G) Delectable Orobon Steak upon defeat
- The steak will be chosen randomly from one of five different cuts: tail, stomach, cheeks, back, or liver.
- Return and trade the Orobon steak to Nestroh
- Only a liver cut will sate Nestroh's hunger.
- All other cuts will be rejected, and it is possible to receive multiple undesired cuts.
- The nearby west and north shores of the island work.
- Comp. Fishing Rod + Worm Lure, Minnow, Sinking Minnow,Shell Bug, Little Worm or Insect Ball all work.
- Mithran Fish. Rod + Shell Bug can successfully fish the Delectable Orobon.
- Carbon Fishing Rod + Little Worm, but I hope you are hungry for lobster.
- Lu Shang's F. Rod + Fly Lure works.
- Lu Shang's F. Rod + Insect Ball works.
- Halcyon Rod + Minnow works.
- Ebisu Fishing Rod + Minnow; got the perfect cut he's looking for on 1st cast, 1st bite, 1st steak, 1st cut-open. Fished at the watercraft dock just north-west of him (north-eastern corner of G-9).