Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Location:||Ghelsba Outpost||Level Restriction:||30|
|Entry Item:||Sky Orb||Participation:||3 Members|
|Entry Currency:||30 Beastmen's Seal||Time Limit:||15 Minutes|
Abilities: Baleful Gaze (Frequently) Standard Hill Lizard Abilities
Abilities: Baleful Gaze (Frequently), Standard Hill Lizard Abilities
- BCNM Entrance is at the Hut Door (F-10)
- Baleful Gaze can be stunned, or avoided by turning your back to it in time.
- They are immune to Sleep, Lullaby, Sheep Song & Soporific.
- The lizards attack much faster than normal lizards.
- Kalamainu may gain resistance to Gravity and Bind with each spell resulting in a shorter duration each time.
- Kilioa is much stronger then Kalamainu which is why it is suggested to be taken out first while the healer or kiter has a larger MP pool.