Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
(Redirected from Physical Damage Limit)
|Job Trait Information|
|Description||Grants a bonus to maximum physical damage.|
|I||DRK20, MNK30, RNG30, DRG30, WAR40, SAM40, BST45, PUP45, DNC45, THF50, NIN50, RDM60||+ 0.1|
|II||DRK40, MNK60, RNG60, DRG60, WAR80, SAM80, BST90, PUP90, DNC90||+ 0.2|
|III||DRK55, MNK90, RNG90, DRG90||+ 0.3|
- Introduced in the September 2018 Version Update as augments for some of the JSE Necks, the December 2018 Version Update made this a job trait.
- Job Trait is an increase to the pDIF cap as a flat value.
- e.g. On a non-critical hit, with Damage Limit+ I and a 2-Handed Weapon has a 3.85 pDIF cap (up from 3.75), while Damage Limit+ V and a 1-Handed Weapon has a 3.75 pDIF cap (up from 3.25).
- "Physical damage limit +n%" is a multiplier to the total pDIF.
- e.g. As above on a non-critical hit, with Damage Limit+ I, a 2-Handed Weapon, and +16% in total PDL+ from gear; the pDIF cap would be: 3.85 × 1.16 = 4.466 (up from a base of 3.75).
- This is applied for Weapon Skills' pDIF as well.
- This does not increase the value of your pDIF, but simply increases the potential cap available to you.
- DRK Damage Limit+ Testing - SimonSes, FFXIAH
- Updated Damage Limit+ Testing - Asura.Ivlilla, FFXIAH
- Gear Augment Boost Potency Test - Taint, FFXIAH